UTME CBT Practice Test – Mathematics (Diagnostic Test) – Set 8
UTME CBT Practice Test – Mathematics (Diagnostic Test)
1. You are to attempt 40 Objective Questions ONLY, and time allowed is 30 minutes (JAMB Standard)
2. You will be assessed and graded on the following Themes (listed below) based on JAMB Mathematics Syllabus:
I. Number and Numeration.
3. Make sure you input your name and name of your school before you click on the submit button.
4. If time allocated to you elapse, you will not be able to select answers to unanswered questions. Kindly scroll down the question page to click on the submit button.
5. You can attempt as many times as possible by clicking on the RETAKE TEST link.
Scroll down to select available subjects and begin immediately.